Special Sharpening Prices During this Time of World Crisis
We are offering a Special Price on our sharpening service!
Here is what you need to do:
- To Protect Me, Please Clean and Sterilise Your Scissors
- Use an elastic band around the blades to keep them from opening in the post
- Wrap the scissors with a piece of folded paper to protect them and put them in a padded mailing envelope, if you keep the thickness of the envelope under 25mm the post office will charge you Large Letter rates, over 25mm you will pay extra for postage.
- Ensure you include your name and address, email address and mobile number.
- There is no need to pay now before sending your scissors, Do Not send money, we will send you an invoice by email when we receive them, you can pay online or by phone.
- On the back of the envelope write your name, first line of your address and post code.
- Bring to the post office and send by recorded or registered post, if you send by registered post they will be insured for loss up to £500
- To Protect You after sharpening we will clean and sterilise your scissors before returning them to you
If you prefer we will post you a Scissor Sharpening Service Box. With this box, you are guaranteed safe, secure and insured scissors when you book them in for a service with us. Our boxes are protected on the inside with specialised foam which ensures your scissors are secure during transit. We also supply protective plastic sheaths which secure your scissors further. From the drop down list choose the quantity of scissors you require serviced and we will send you the box and plastic scissors sheaths to protect them in transit.
If you want this Service Box you have to prepay here.